Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Work Post

Hey all. I'm posting from work. I really just want to go home and take a nap but I guess I'm counting my blessings that it's not crazy busy and I have time to type. I feel like I need a vacation but my next break is New Years. At least I have all of next weekend off. Just have to make it through today and 2 more days and it will be the weekend. It's only Wednesday and I'm counting down haha what does that say? 

I went to the gym this morning for the first time in weeks.


And now I'm starving even though I had a giant lunch like 2.5 hrs ago. It's nice though, to feel like I did something good for my body this morning. 

I think it's also that I didn't sleep well last night. I had all kinds of nightmares about patients that weren't even mine, just ones I heard about. And I kept waking up.

I can't even believe how over this day I am it's shocking. I'm like totally sleepy.

You know what I would love? Just a whole day to sleep in, do yoga, go shopping, watch TV, play with my dog, take a nap and then spend some time with my husband. What if I just don't go to work tomorrow? Jk someone would go totally crazy on my ass if I skipped. Nice to be needed I guess.

Can I just leave work now and go take a nap? The answer is no. I still have like 2 more hours. Ugh maybe it's because yesterday was a 12 hour workday but I'm just dead. I can't figure out my mood right now or why I'm so upset.

It makes me want to eat the world. Also not good.

Happy Wednesday I guess. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment