Thursday, September 7, 2017

Thursday 7 Sept 2017


I used to write posts just reviewing the day.

It's interesting to look back on them because I was using them to document what was most important to me and health-related stuff.

Intake
Coffee with veggie omelette
Roll and fruit
Black bean and corn quesadilla
Leftover ice cream cake
Dinner will probably be ravioli but I'm writing early so not sure yet
I'll probably have a second beer too

Hydration
Not great - coffee and a beer, maybe 10 oz water

Activity
I mean I left my house - but just to drive to a meeting. Nothing if we're honest.

Thoughts
My kid is sick so that makes things harder. He's clingy and when he's not napping he needs constant attention. I'm only able to write because he's asleep right now. My husband is sick too - pretty sure he gave it to the baby. I work through the weekend this week (that's just every 5 wks or so) but it's not great timing for my people to be sick and need some extra care. We'll be ok though. As long as I don't get sick too. Fingers crossed.

Xoxo little birds

No comments:

Post a Comment