Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Update

Remember how I was all upset with my husband about falling asleep before sex and leaving this car issue to stress me out? 

Well after I got my rant out I went back to bed and woke him up just enough to tell him how I felt. He was very sweet and understanding (and cute and sleepy) about how his falling asleep made me feel unimportant. He also knew about the car issue and had a plan to fix it the next day. 

So anyway I did still feel rejected when he fell asleep but I forgave him and got over it. 

And now I'm just trying to get through my week. I haven't done very well with food and I have an awful cold right now. I coughed so hard my eyes were tearing at work today - in front of patients. 

It's Christmas time though - it is my favorite time of year. 

And my colds been lingering for ages. I'm not sleeping at all because of the congestion and coughing. And I'm also keeping my husband awake. Ugh I'm so run down.

I had all these ambitions for exercise and studying this month but I feel like straight awful and I'm just sitting around pouring snot and watching tv.

Anyone have awesome cold cures?


No comments:

Post a Comment