Sunday, December 1, 2013

Really?

So I'm up instead of sleeping.

Boyfriend and I agreed we'd get in bed at 8:30 and be asleep by 10 - leaving plenty of time for well, you know, things you do in bed.

Do you know what happened? After a discouraging 30 minutes of studying (yay studying!) I went into the bedroom to find he'd crawled in around 8 PM, gotten comfortable, and was starting to fall asleep. So in hopes to catch him before he passed out, I quickly got ready and climbed in next to him. We lay there for a minute, and I thought how nice and warm he is, and then he told me he was too tired and proceeded to actually fall asleep.

And so I got back up. I'm kind of frustrated, to say the least. There's of course sexual frustration, that's a given. It's worse than that though, it's not unusual for us to fall asleep without having sex - we lead really busy lives and are very tired when we make it to bed, but we've been trying to increase our physical time by prioritizing it more. I was the one who asked him tonight for a timeline to make sure that we didn't just pass out when we got into bed, and despite him picking those times, I got screwed over. Not screwed. And I'm sad about it.

On top of that I organized the office in the past hour - you know, since I'm awake - and you know what I found? The details aren't important but suffice it to say he ignored some notices regarding cars and insurance and registration and it looks like now we're going to have to go through quite a headache to fix it all. He's a totally responsible person and I'm not entirely sure how this happened. And now I'm all stressed about it and wishing I could do something about it now but it's not business hours and I can't, and he just gets to sleep peacefully.

So I am pissed. And I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't face the feelings, so there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment