Sunday, December 15, 2013

Truth

This isn't my only blog. But you know something? It's the one that I want to post on now. I have another one that people in my life know about, one where it's clear who I am and I write in full knowledge that people in my personal and professional life alike may read it.

And know what? When I'm having a hard time I just want to be able to say it without having to censor. I want to rant about that bitch at work. I want to obsess about whatever I'm obsessing with and never worry that people will judge me for it. I'm not saying people wouldn't ever read this blog and judge me, but this is intentionally an anonymous one, so that I can protect my real life from some of the thoughts that I probably shouldn't say out loud but post here anyway.

So anyway thanks for being here for whatever I need to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment