Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday March 5 2015


I write daily posts on this blog - that's been my style for a while. Sometimes I take months off and then I come back and try to pick up where I left off. I wrote a couple update posts yesterday because I'd been gone for so long, but now back to my normal style.

Intake
Avocado toast
Salad, bean and rice soft taco, brownie
Banana
Diet pepsi
Ice cream
Rosemary Olive bread with oil and vinegar
Beers - Porter, x2
Tofu sauteed with cauliflower, onions and olives

Activity
Nothing

Hydration
16 oz water, coffee, pepsi, beer - no wonder I have a dehydration headache

Thoughts
Well I didn't actually do that great a job with the whole plan I had last night for other activities after I got home. I did cook and do laundry so at least there's that. This was just not a great day - I found it really draining and not very fun. I'll probably still stay up for the next 3 hours watching TV or YouTube without even meaning to because I'm not exactly the queen of great decisions. I wasn't happy with my food today and overall I've just been feeling sad. I'm still functioning I guess - I mean I'm sleeping like 6 hours a night and I'm still showering and making it to work but I'm really unhappy.

xoxo little birds

No comments:

Post a Comment