Thursday, August 21, 2014

Wednesday August 21


Remember when I wrote everyday for like 1.5 months? Well I stopped but I'm not sure why. I guess I moved on to a new chapter in my life and it just wasn't in my routine anymore.

Anyway I may start again.

Intake
Breakfast potatoes/fruit
Quinoa stirfry
Strawberry banana smoothie
Fig bar
Pretzels

Activity
None

Hydration
Oh. Man. Coffee? Really bad today. Like no water.

Thoughts
So I'm on nights right now, which is what I was working when I stopped last time which is like a weird little fold in the time blanket. It's hard. It's busy and then it's too slow and my stomach is always upset and I can't sleep when it's not busy but I want to sleep when it is and it's just hard. That's my life right now. Just hard.

Xoxo little birds


No comments:

Post a Comment